Saturday 1 November 2014

Halloween Cupcakes

In order to get into the spirit of Halloween, me and my friend over at Speak 4 Geeks decided to make some Halloween inspired cupcakes. We decided to make Red Velvet Marble Cupcakes (red velvet because it can symbolise blood for Halloween) and then we decorated it using green/white frosting (we did a marble type frosting) and lollies. Throughout the process, I took some pictures  and thought I might show it to you guys



The Red Velvet that we mixed into the cake





The cupcakes tasted delicious and I would definitely be making them again (maybe not with the Halloween style decorations). If you want to check out the recipe, my friend posted it on her blog here. I would recommend you check out her blog as well.

Happy Halloween :)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks!!! Hopefully we can do some more joint blog posts like this again! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, me must do something like this again :)

      Delete
  2. Aw, I love baking blogs :3 Just so cute and fun to read! and I especially love halloween!! What did you dress up as? Me and my friends actually went to the Rocky Horror Picture show and I dressed up like Frank N Furter :D If you don't know who he is, he's a very over the top transvestite... We got some strange looks anyway :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where I live, Halloween is not as popular as it is in some other countries so unfortunately I didn't dress up. But Halloween does sound like fun. I really need to watch the Rocky Horror Picture Show. It looks good

      Delete