Tuesday 28 October 2014

Update

Hey Everyone,

Sorry for my lack of posting over the last two months. I've had a lot going on with school work and because of that I wasn't able to read a lot, let alone write up posts. But I'm happy to announce that I now have a lot of time on my hands (yay) so I should be able to post way more than I have been lately.

Yesterday, I finally posted up my Isla and the Happily Every After review that I read ages ago (I just didn't have the time to properly format the post cause that can be very time consuming but I finally got around to it). I also plan to post more movie review posts (not necessarily book to movie adaptations) as I'll also be watching way more movies in the coming weeks and months.

Anyway, I just wanted to post this to let you guys know what has been happening and that no, I haven't abandoned this blog but I'll be getting back into posting more often now. I'm so excited, so many books to read and movies to watch. But for the next hour or so, I'll be listening to Taylor Swift's new album (Actually, I'm listening to it while writing up this post. But hey, I've been waiting for ever for this.)

Monica


No comments:

Post a Comment