Tuesday 24 June 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Book Covers I Like/Dislike

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish and this weeks topic is Ten Book Cover I Like and Dislike.

Let's start of with the covers I don't like. I hate it when they have this massive picture of a head on their cover. Like this

Or when it looks as though two people are about the make out with each other. Especially on a YA novel. It makes it look as though it's this steamy romance novel written for much older people.

However, I do like covers that make some reference to the novel. Like the Divergent ones.


And the ones that look so clean. They are simple and are not throwing 101 things in my face

I also love the covers with girls in pretty dresses

 And I don't really mind the ones that do have people on it. As long as it isn't a massive picture of her head, it's all good

That's it for this weeks meme. I do also want to point out that I do love the Vampire Academy books. I feel as though I have picked on them the most. I just don't like their covers :)

Leave a comment on what your favourite covers are. See you all next week

Have Bloglovin? Follow me there
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment